Lemon Salmon With Parmesan Noodles
Recipe From Sheila Inman
|Tea Rub to taste|
Hi, Angels Working on Earth Family,
I love salmon so much. It’s my go-to dish! I paired it with broccoli and alfredo-styled pasta because I wanted healthy and flavor at the same time. Parmesan is cheesy yet light!
- Add olive oil to taste, and let the oil heat to medium temperature.
- Coat salmon with tea rub. Place salmon in pan and sear each side for about 3 minutes or until cooked.
- Steam a cup of broccoli to taste.
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box. Once done, put the pasta into a pan—set the temperature to low heat.
- Add 1/4 cup cream, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and favorite seasonings to taste. Then, stir till combined.
- Squeeze lemon juice on salmon to taste.
- Plate pasta and broccoli.
- Top with salmon.
- Garnish with lemon.
MORE FOR YOU
Healthy Vegan Ideas