Recipe From Sheila Inman
|Ginger to taste|
|1 1/2 Cups||Vegetable Stock|
|Bokchoy to taste|
|1 Tbsp||Sesame Seed Oil|
|1 Cup||Udon Noodle|
Hi, Angels Working On Earth Family!
So simple to make. I am a fan of pasta. I love the Udon noodles for their texture. Adding shrimp to the dish is a no-brainer, especially if you are a fan of seafood. The Bokchoy and the scallions together are the bomb!
- Prepare Udon according to package directions.
- Stir fry bok choy, scallions, ginger, and mushrooms on high heat in the pan for 2-3 minutes. Then, add shrimps and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock to stir fry and let simmer till done
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box. Once done, put the pasta into a bowl, then spoon soup over the noodles.
- Garnish with green scallions and sprouts.
More For You
Healthy Vegan Ideas