Creamy Sauteed Mushrooms & Pan Seared Pork Chops
Creamy Sauteed Mushroom & Pan-Seared Pork Chops recipe From Sheila Inman AWE-HEALTH STYLES
|To taste||Olive Oil|
|To Taste||Un-Salted Butter|
|4 Clove or to taste||Garlic|
|3/4 Cups||Half & Half|
|1/2 Teaspoon||Garlic Powder|
|To Taste||Broth of choice|
Hi, Angels Working on Earth Family,
Today, I just happened to have most ingredients in my refrigerator. So, my measurements will be different than the recipe because it was a leftover day.
The food was delicious. I cooked the mushrooms so that they retained some snap! I think baked pork chops tend to be dried, so I pan-seared them first to retain the juiciness and then baked them in the oven till cooked through.
Then, I garnished it with parsley to bring out the color.
- The first step is to season the chops with salt and pepper. Choose seasonings that you enjoy the best. Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium-high until butter is melted.
- When the pan is hot, sear the chops for about 3-4 minutes per side until golden browned. Make sure the center is cooked through. Then, transfer it to the oven.
- Add the onions, chicken broth to taste, and mushrooms to the buttery juices in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. When mushrooms are browned, pour in the cream and bring to a gentle simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add the pan-seared and baked chops back into the sauce, and allow to simmer for a minute to heat through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like
Healthy Vegan Ideas