Olive & Mix Seed Hummus
New Recipe from Sheila Inman
|Olives to taste|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|Olive Oil to taste|
HELLO ANGELS WORKING ON EARTH FAMILY!
Here are more alternatives to add flavor to this dish! Sweet and savory is a good combo. How about adding a bit of honey, and lemon zest? Flavors that stand out and add pop.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas into a strainer.
- Combine the chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and cumin in the bowl of the food processor.
- Process the mixture until it becomes exceptionally smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- If the hummus is thicker than you like, blend in
- more chickpea liquid to make it creamier.
- Garnish with olive oil, chopped cilantro, olives, pumpkin, seeds, and sunflower seeds.
You Also Might Like