4 Servings to 6
- Kosher salt
- 1-pound Sardinian Gnocchi,
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled 1-pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- Half of a 5-ounce container baby arugula, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Sardinian Gnocchi: 1 cup semolina flour, such as Caputo
- 1 cup of flour, such as Caputo, plus more for dusting
- 3/4 cup warm water, plus more if need
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Season the water generously with salt.
- Add the Sardinian Gnocchi and cook until the pasta is floating and barely al dente, about 2 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and garlic and cook until the garlic is fragrant about 2 minutes. Add the shrimp, pepper flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Cook, often stirring, until the shrimp is pink and almost entirely opaque, about 1 minute.
- Toss pasta, shrimp and wet ingredients together