Tuscan Braised Pork Roast with Spinach Coconut Lemon & Tomato Gravy Recipe
Tuscan Braised Pork Roast with Spinach Coconut Lemon & Tomato Gravy Recipe from Sheila Inman AWE-Health Styles
|To taste||Olive Oil|
|To Taste||Tomato Paste|
|4 Clove or to taste||Garlic|
|1 Cup||Chicken Broth|
|1 Can||Coconut Milk|
|1/2 Teaspoon||Lemon Zest|
|To Taste||Lemon Juice|
Set Your Table
Hi, Angels Working on Earth Family,
Happy soul Sunday! My measurements will differ from the recipe today. I went with the flow! The newest additions to the Tuscan recipe were the lemon zest, lemon juice, and tomato sauce. I enjoy experimenting with unusual flavors and textures. You never know what you might end up with!
- The first step is to season the pork roast with salt and pepper. I did not do that as I wanted the meat to be flavored with olive oil and garlic. Choose seasonings that you enjoy the best. Heat the oil, garlic, and butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium-high until butter is melted. I decided to omit the butter because I wanted to taste the flavor of the olive oil.
- When the pan is hot, sear the pork roast for about 3-4 minutes per side until golden browned. This, to me, is a judgment call. Some people may like a more blackened appearance. Do what you like best! Then, transfer it to the oven.
- Add chicken broth and coconut sauce to the rendered juices in the pan, stir and bring to a gentle simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Add the tomato paste enlivened with pork roast juices (i.e., gravy) to the coconut sauce.
- Stir till well combined.
- Add the pan-seared pork to the sauce and allow to simmer until meat is tender.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with pasta or rice.
The video tutorial is available at AWE-TV on my main YouTube channel.
You Might Also Like
Healthy Vegan Ideas