- Ground Turkey, 1/2 cup mushrooms, 1 cup diced red onions, 1 bunch cilantro, olive oil to taste, Turmeric to taste, salt & pepper to taste, red pepper flakes to taste, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp cumin, 2 garlic cloves, 1 can of tomato sauce, and 1/4 cup brown rice.
- Add olive oil and garlic to the pan. When the garlic starts to sizzle, add red onions, mushrooms, and cilantro. Stir for 2 minutes. Then add ground turkey meat. Stir the mixture till cooked.
- Next, add 1 can of tomato sauce to the mix. Season the chili with salt, red pepper flakes, chili powder, cumin, and pepper. Add Turmeric to taste!
- Prepare the brown rice. Follow the directions on the package.
- Garnish with sour cream, olives or a favorite topping.