Golden Hour Cupcakes!
Recipes From Sheila Inman AWE-Health Styles
|1 1/2 Cups||Blanched Flour|
|2 Tbsp||Coconut Flour|
|1 1/2 Tsp||Cinnamon|
|1/4 Teaspoon||Nut Meg|
|2 or 3||Pastured Eggs|
|1/2||Unsweetened Coconut Milk|
|2 Large||Grated Carrots|
|1/4 Cup||Chopped Walnuts|
Hi, Angels Working On Earth Family,
Golden Hour Cups! Bake during the golden hour! That’s the trick! The recipe can be found on pg 96 of “The Plant Paradox Cook Book.”
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners and set aside.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, oil coconut milk, Swerve, and vanilla.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into dry, then add the grated carrots and walnuts.
- Fold to combine
- Portion into muffin tins.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool.