Serves 10 people:
- 1 5 oz can black beans
- 5-6 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp. milk (or non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 Cup of Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup pf Walnuts
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 10 foil muffin tins
- Pit the dates, if not pitted. Put the black beans and dates in a blender and blend until smooth, approximately 1 minute.
- Measure the olive oil, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and milk into the blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Crush the graham crackers very well and put crumbs into bowl. Pulse in the food processor until fine.
- Add melted butter into the graham crackers and mix until well combined. Add graham cracker mixture to bottom of a small bowl. Press down lightly. Then, spoon the pudding on top of the graham crackers.
- Garnish the pudding with chopped walnuts and raspberries.