4 in stock
Mini Key Lime Pie
Key Lime Crust:
- The crust, 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed, 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
Key Lime Filling:
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature, 1/3 cup, and 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 3 tbsp. key lime juice, Zest of 2 key limes, 1 ½ cup whipping cream, Graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, 4 Tbsp butter, melted, Ramiken
- 1 orange or topping of choice
- Child safe knife, small mixing bowl, blender, spoon, spatula, ramekin
The Host is Sheila Inman via ZOOM
Today’s Online Class Schedule
Get ready for a fresh, spicy taste of the Mediterranean. In this live interactive online cooking class, you will learn how to prepare an authentic Mediterranean eggplant carpaccio and from-scratch tahini sauce right in your own kitchen. Your eggplant will be irresistibly soft and smoky, before building beautiful layers of flavor into a carpaccio drizzled with your homemade tahini sauce. This dish is 100% gluten-free, and perfect anytime.
I would love it if you join me, TBA, we will focus on positivity and create something that we could do on our own.
I can’t wait to share this experience with each of you. *the LIVE link will be emailed to you on the day of class, 30 minutes before we start.
Should you not be available to attend live, I will be recording it and once the watchable link is available will notify you by email. The recording will be available for 30 days only.
SEE YOU SOON!