Serving Size: 10 People
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted Filling:
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup and 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. key lime juice
- Zest of 2 key limes
- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
- Crush graham cracker crumbs into bowl. Add melted butter. Mix well and set aside.
- Zest two limes and then juice the limes. Add 1 cup whipping cream, vanilla extract and 1 tbsp. of sugar to the food processor and blend until whipped.
- Measure cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, 3 tbsp. lime juice, and zest into a bowl and mix until well combined. Process into a food processor until smooth.
- Measure graham crackers into a dish, top with cream cheese and whipped cream.
- Garnish with extra graham crackers, whipped cream and chocolate chips.