Sheila’s Vegan Ideas– Braised Collard Greens are healthy and tasty!
Braised Collard Greens From AWE-Health
|To Taste||Collard Greens|
|Ginger Lemon Juice|
|Apple Cider Vinegar|
Hi, Angels Working on Earth Family,
This is so healthy! But too much apple cider vinegar or lemon juice will turn this dish into sauerkraut. Adjust these ingredients to your taste. Play! Do you like sweet or sour? Have fun!
1. Separate the tough stems from the delicate parts of the collard greens.
2. Add olive oil and ginger to a pan. Heat the ginger on medium heat for 1 minute.
3. Add red onions and red peppers to the ginger. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the collards to the mix. Mix all ingredients in the pan together until cooked to your desired texture.
5. Remember to taste as you go! Add the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, and apple cider vinegar.
6. Stir ingredients until it tastes great and is esthetically appealing!
7. Toast the hazelnuts to bring out the flavor.
8. Then, garnish the collards with the toasted nuts!
You may see a demonstration of this recipe on my YouTube Chanel. I hope you enjoy the recipe; please like, share and subscribe!
MORE FOR YOU
Healthy Vegan Ideas