Tandoori Spiced Chicken
Recipe From Sheila Inman AWE-HEALTH STYLES
|Skinless Chicken Thighs|
|1 Teaspoon||Sea Salt|
|1 Teaspoon||Ground Coriander|
|1 Teaspoon||Ground Cinamon|
|1/2 Teaspoon||Ground Ginger|
|1/2 Teaspoon||Garlic Powder|
|1/4 Teaspoon||Cayenne Pepper|
|1 Tablespoon||Avocado Oil|
Hi, Angels Working On Earth Family,
Today, I tested Tandoori chicken. The chicken was very savory and spicy! Its aromatic scent was heavenly divine! It was the cinnamon and the nutmeg that gave it a very tasty flavor.
I didn’t garnish with cilantro as the recipe suggested. Instead, I decorated it with my favorite go-to, scallions. I did add more cinnamon, nutmeg, and turmeric. I also added red pepper flakes because I wanted extra pop!
- Stir together wet and dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in the chicken thighs and marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or up to 24 hours.
- In the instant pot, sautee the garlic, oil, and ginger for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken thighs and marinade. Form a single layer of chicken thighs in the instant pot.
- Select pressure cook for approximately 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Once the chicken is cooked, then place them into a serving dish and garnish with your favorite herbs or spices.