Sheila Tests out Hello Fresh’s Spiced Crispy Chicken Cutlets
May 15, 2022
Recipe From Sheila Inman AWE-Health Styles
|1/4 Cup||Panko Crumbs|
|1/4 Cup||Monterey Jack Cheese|
|Yukon Gold Potatoes|
|10 Oz||Chicken Cutlets|
|seasoning blend to taste|
|6 Oz||Green Beans|
|4 Tbsp||Sour Cream|
Hi Angels Working Family!
Today, I was inspired to try Hello Fresh because I was just plain curious! I was curious about the flavor and the quality of service. I hope my Hello Fresh unboxing inspires you to try something new! If you want to learn more about the “Hello Fresh” brand, then you may want to watch my demonstration video.
I show you how to make BUFFALO-SPICED CRISPY CHICKEN CUTLETS.
The flavor was great, and the recipe was easy to follow. I didn’t follow the recipe word for word. I tweaked it, and so I hope you do the same.
Please feel free to comment about your experiences with Hello Fresh so we may have a variety of experiences to enjoy! If you make the recipe, then tag me on Instagram @ sheilaisms.
- Prep and make the sauce. Trim the scallions, by separating the whites from the greens.
- Combine 1/2 the sour cream and 1/2 hot sauce or Franks seasoning in a bowl. Stir in water 1tsp at a time until the mixture reaches drizzling consistency.
- Mix the Panko. Add 1 TBSP butter to a bowl and melt. About 30-45 sec in a microwave.
- Stir in Panko. Add Monterey Jack, add the rest of Frank’s seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Dice Potatoes to your liking. Place in a pot of salted water, and cook for about 20 minutes. Reserve half the potato water.
- Drizzle Olive oil into a pan and add the whites of the scallion. Cook until soften.
- Return the drained potatoes to the pot. Mash with sour cream and butter. Add splashes of reserved as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Keep covered and off of the heat until ready to serve.
- Coat the chicken. Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Mound tops of chicken with panko mixture. Make sure to cover the entire cutlet and pressure firmly.
- Toss the green beans on the opposite side of the sheet from the chicken. Season the beans with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Roast the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. The beans till tender.
- Finish and serve. Add the bean to a bowl and add melted butter. The chicken, potatoes, and beans. Drizzle the chicken with creamy buffalo sauce and honey! Serve sauce on the side for dipping.