Hummus W/Olives & Mixed Seeds
HELLO ANGELS WORKING ON EARTH FAMILY!
Here are more alternatives to add flavor to this dish! Sweet and savory is a good combo. How about adding a bit of honey, and lemon zest. Flavors that stand out and add pop.
- 1 Large lemon,
- Olives to taste
- Garlic clove,
- ½cup tahini
- ¾tspkosher salt
- pepper to taste.
- ¼tspground cumin
- 4 Tbsps. of extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas into a strainer.
- Combine the chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and cumin in the bowl of the food processor.
- Process the mixture until it becomes exceptionally smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- If the hummus is thicker than you like, blend in
- more chickpea liquid to make it creamier.
- Garnish with olive oil, chopped cilantro, olives, pumpkin, seeds, and sunflower seeds.
Healthy Vegan Ideas