DINNER + EASY HEALTHY RECIPES + GLUTEN FREE + BRANDS, FASHIONS, LIFESTYLE + LUNCH + LUNCH/DINNER + VEGAN + VEGETARIAN
Sheila Tests out Hello Fresh’s Spiced Crispy Chicken Cutlets
July 13, 2021
Hi Angels Working Family!
Today, I was inspired to try Hello Fresh because I was just plain curious! I was curious about the flavor and the quality of service. I hope my Hello Fresh unboxing inspires you to try something new! If you want to learn more about the “Hello Fresh” brand, then you may want to watch my demonstration video.
I show you how to make BUFFALO-SPICED CRISPY CHICKEN CUTLETS.
The flavor was great, and the recipe was easy to follow. I didn’t follow the recipe word for word. I tweaked it, and so I hope you do the same.
Please feel free to comment about your experiences with Hello Fresh so we may have a variety of experiences to enjoy! If you make the recipe, then tag me on Instagram @ sheilaisms.
- 6 oz. Green Beans, 2 Scallions, 4 TBSP Sour Cream, Franks Seasoning Blend, 1/4 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs, 1/4 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese, 10 oz. Chicken Cutlets, 12oz Yukon Gold Potatoes, and 2 tsp Honey.
- Prep and make the sauce. Trim the scallions, by separating the whites from the greens.
- Combine 1/2 the sour cream and 1/2 hot sauce or Franks seasoning in a bowl. Stir in water 1tsp at a time until mixture reaches drizzling consistency.
- Mix the Panko. Add 1 TBSP butter in a bowl and melt. About 30-45 sec in a microwave.
- Stir in Panko. Add Monterey Jack, add the rest of Frank’s seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Dice Potatoes to your liking. Place in a pot of salted water, and cook for about 20 minutes. Reserve half the potato water.
- Drizzle Olive oil into a pan and add the scallions whites. Cook until soften.
- Return the drained potatoes to the pot. Mash with sour cream and butter. Add splashes of reserved as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Keep covered and off of heat until ready to serve.
- Coat the chicken. Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Mound tops of chicken with panko mixture. Make sure to cover entire cutlet and pressure firmly.
- Toss the green beans on the opposite side of the sheet from the chicken. Season the beans with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Roast the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. The beans til tender.
- Finish and serve. Add the bean to a bowl and add melted butter. The the chicken, potatoes and beans. Drizzle the chicken with the creamy buffalo sauce and honey! Serve sauce on the side for dipping.