Maple Walnut Bacon Brie Bites
- 8 Mini Brie Wheels, 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, 1 tsp pure maple syrup, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 5 slices of bacon chopped, and sliced scallions for garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet or oven-safe serving platter, bake the Brie wheels until warm to the touch and slightly oozy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, maple syrup, vinegar and bacon.
- Top each warmed Brie bite with a spoonful of the maple syrup mixture. Garnish with scallions. Serve immediately.
I love glazed walnuts, and I wanted to find a delicious walnut-inspired dish. This maple, walnut, and brie dish is bomb! I give credit for this recipe to the food network! Does anyone want to try this dish with walnuts?
I recommend non GMO that contain healthy fats!