Golden Hour Cup Cakes
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour, 2 tablespoons coconut flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 omega 3 or pastured eggs, or vegan eggs, 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1/3 Swerve, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 large carrots, grated and1/4 cup chopped walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners and set aside.
- Whisk together almond four, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nut meg.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, oil coconut milk, Swerve, and vanilla.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into dry, then add the grated carrots and walnuts.
- Fold to combine
- Portion into muffin tins.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool.
Golden Hour Cups! Bake during the golden hour! That’s the trick! The recipe can be found on pg 96 of “The Plant Paradox Cook Book.”
Do you need muffin tins? Rachel Ray has non-stick bakeware available at Amazon!