Maple, Walnut and Bacon Brie Bites Keto Style
- 8 mini brie wheels(.9ounces each), 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, 1 tsp pure maple syrup, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 5 slices of cooked bacon, chopped, sliced scallions for garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet or oven-safe serving platter, bake the Brie wheels until warm to the touch and slightly oozy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, maple syrup, vinegar and bacon.
- Top each warmed Brie bite with a spoonful of the maple syrup mixture. Garnish with scallions. Serve immediately
Today’s pick is another KETO food by my mom! I’ve studied KETO and other diet plans over the years. However, my mother has become somewhat of a KETO aficionado because it has helped her loose weight.
I’m inspired by my mom’s glazed KETO walnuts choice today. I love glazed walnuts, and I wanted to find a delicious walnut-inspired dish. This maple, walnut, and brie dish is bomb! I give credit for this recipe to the food network! Does anyone want to try this dish with walnuts?
If you love KETO food then try these glazed walnuts with the Food Network recipe. These walnuts are going to be included in a test kitchen recipe at a later date. I’ll be sure to include an interesting twist. Follow me on Instagram(i.e. sheilaisms) for my version. You may purchase these low carb glazed walnuts from NuTrail by clicking on the link. If you enjoy other types of nuts, then this brand offers pecans and other mixes too. Find more KETO snack hacks at the Nature Store on this site.