It is essential to eliminate these four things while you are reducing stress on your body.
- Avoid plastics. Replace these with glass or ceramic items.
- Void parabens (preservatives), chemical fragrances, and phthalates (softening agents).
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
- Avoid fluoride and other chemicals in tap water. Use a water filter.
Want more tips and tricks to a healthier you? The Love Your Self To Wellness program will provide you with healthy foods and information to live a healthy lifestyle.
This program will help you find physical good health and clarity of mind. We also offer private coaching sessions. If you’re like me – I’m ready to leave the toxicity of 2020 behind and start off with a reset to get my energy back.
Are you on the fence about resetting? I know at first thought, doing a reset might feel overwhelming. I would be happy to offer you a free consultation.
There’s never a completely perfect time to do it. And it’s ok to join and implement the program the best you can.
Now there are some top signs that your body might be ready to reduce stress. If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, now could be a perfect time to get back on the path to feeling like your best self:
- Carb, salt, or sugar cravings
- Changes in appetite
- Uncontrolled snacking
- Feeling sluggish
- Recent increase in alcohol intake
- Increased caffeine intake
- Feeling puffy or bloated
- Trouble falling or staying asleep
- More time indoors (air quality is usually poor indoors)
- Inconsistent exercise (making it the perfect time to hone in on nutrition)
If you have any questions, then we can chat during our consultation.