Tandoori Spiced Chicken Thighs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, 2 teaspoons of paprika, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of ground coriander, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, 1 tablespoon cold-pressed avocado oil, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 1/2 inch knob fresh ginger, 1/2 cup water, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, and riced cauliflower.
- Stir together wet and dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in the chicken thighs and marinated in the refrigerator for an hour or up to 24 hours.
- In the instant pot, sautee the garlic, oil and ginger for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken thighs and marinade. Form a single layer of chicken thighs in the instant pot.
- Select pressure cook for approximating 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Once the chicken is cooked, then place them into a serving dish and garnish with your favorite herbs or spices.
Today, I tested Tandoori chicken. The chicken was very savory, and spicy! It’s aromatic scent was heavenly divine! The cinnamon, nutmeg and tenderness made the dish special. I didn’t garnish with cilantro as the recipe suggested. Instead, I decorated it with my favorite go-to, scallions. I did add more cinnamon, nutmeg, and turmeric. I also added red pepper flakes because I wanted extra pop!
The tip is to use a pressure cooker. I found a pressure cooker on Amazon that will make your dishes memorable, Instant Pot Duo 7in1 Electric Pressure Cooker.
My affiliation with Amazon, allows me to offer you products that might further enhance your culinary experience in the kitchen. You may purchase these a stackable 9 Piece Bowl Set by clicking on the link.Todays Pick Duralex Made In France Lys Stackable 9-Piece Bowl Set,Clear
Lots of love and light!