½ cup avocado oil , ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled, 2 garlic clove (blank)s garlic cloves, 4 cilantro sprigs, 1 flat-leaf parsley sprig, 4 tablespoons Zest and juice of 2 lemons, Juice of 2 limes, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar and 1 pinch Coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and organic avocados.
- Combine the avocado oil and olive oil in a liquid measuring cup with a spout.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the avocado, garlic, cilantro, parsley, lemon zest and juice, lime juice, vinegar, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper and puree until smooth, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- With the machine running, add the oil blend in a steady stream. Process until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
1 pkg wings, flour, butter milk, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, wine, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Frying oil of choice.
- Marinade the wings in butter milk overnight
- Dredge wings in flour and place in heated oil one at a time. Be careful not to over crowd pan. Fry wings for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Place wings on a paper towel to absorb access oils.
- Make the glaze. This glaze is meant to be made to your tastes! In a sauce pan, measure apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic and spices into pan. Stir until well combine. Sauce will be ready when it caramelizes. Be careful not to over heat sauce pan as not to burn the sauce.
- Added more ingredients as needed.
- Mix fried wings and glaze til well coated.
- Place wings atop your favorite herbs and garnish with avocado aioli and green scallions.
If you want crisp chicken, then avoid over crowding your fry pan.