Shrimps, sesame seed oil, bok choy, scallions, and soy sauce.
- Add sesame oil to taste, and let the oil heat to medium temperature.
- Add bok choy, ginger, scallions, and stir fry mixture for 2 minutes.
- Then, add shrimp and stir fry till cooked, approximately 2 minutes.
- Bring 3 cups of water to a low boil and reduce heat. Add cubed tofu to the water and stir gently for 2 minutes. Remove tofu and pat dry. Add 2 tablespoons of corn starch to a small bowl. Next, add cubed tofu and soy sauce. Toss the mixture until the tofu is coated well.
- Then, stir fry tofu till brown on all sides.
- Add tofu to stir fry.
- Steam 1/2 cup of rice.