Shrimp, ginger, vegetable stock, scallions, mushrooms, bok choy, sesame seed oil, and udon noodle.
- Prepare Udon according to package directions.
- Stir fry bok choy, scallions, ginger, and mushrooms on high heat in the pan for 2-3 minutes. Then, add shrimps and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock to stir fry and let simmer till done
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Once done, put the pasta into in bowl—then spoon soup over noodles.
- Garnish with green scallions and sprouts.