Lemon Salmon With Parmesan Noodles
Salmon olive oil, broccoli, lemon, tea rub, pasta, cream, parmesan, and butter.
- Add olive oil to taste, and let the oil heat to medium temperature.
- Coat salmon with tea rub. Place salmon in pan and sear each side for about 3 minutes or until cooked.
- Steam a cup of broccoli to taste.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Once done, put the pasta into a pan—set temperature on low heat. Add 1/4 cup cream, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and favorite seasonings to taste. Then, stir till combined.
- Squeeze lemon juice on salmon to taste.
- Plate pasta and broccoli.
- Top with salmon.
- Garnish with lemon.