Inside Out Red Cabbage & Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimps, red cabbage, sesame seed oil, riced cauliflower, peas, ginger, brown rice, scallions, and soy sauce.
- Add sesame oil to taste, and let the oil heat to medium temperature.
- Add riced cauliflower, ginger, scallions, and red cabbage. Stir fry mixture for 2 minutes.
- Remove stir fry from the pan, and place it in a bowl.
- Stir fry shrimp for 3 minutes or till done.
- Steam 1/2 cup of brown rice, carrots, and peas in a steamer
- Combine stir-fried vegetables and shrimp.
- Plate steamed rice, peas, and carrots. Then, top with stir fry and shrimp.