- I Cup of Milk, 1/4 cup chia seeds, 1 tsp honey, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 ripe banana, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, pinch of salt, and add chocolate chips to taste.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl. Then, measure milk and add to the bowl.
- Measure and add Chia seeds to the bowl.
- Mix milk and Chia seed well, until Chia is mixed into the milk. Then wait a few minutes for the Chia pudding to settle and mix again.
- Check to make sure there are no clumps and don’t refrigerate it until it is clump-free.
- Measure and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Divide Chia pudding between two mason jars.
- Place into the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to 4 days. Garnish with chocolate chips.