- 4 Servings
- 1 ½ Quinoa
- 2/ ¾ Cups Low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the quinoa: In a medium saucepan, add the chicken stock, lemon juice and quinoa.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to
a simmer, cover the pan and cook until all the liquid is absorbed, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, basil, parsley, thyme, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa and toss until all the ingredients are coated. Transfer the quinoa to a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.