- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ Cup chocolate chips
- ¾ Cup oats
- ¼ Cup nut butter of choice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao or cocoa powder
- ¼ Tsp. salt
- Sesame Seeds
- Soak dates in hot water for 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Add ¼ cup oats to a blender and pulse until a flour-like consistency is reached. Then, place the oat flour in a bowl and set aside.
- Once softened, add the dates into a blender. Blend until they are chopped, but stop just before they form a paste.
- Add sunflower butter, honey, cocoa powder, and salt into the blender.
- Pulse until the mixture is a smooth, thick paste.
- Add the mixture into the bowl with the oat flour, and then add the remaining oats and chocolate chips. Mix until everything is combined.
- Form the truffles by taking 2 tbsp. of the mixture and rolling into balls.
- Garnish with coconut or sesame seeds.