Cauliflower crust, bacon, olives, cilantro, parsley, chic peas, lemon juice, lime juice, tahini, and water.
Directions for Hummus:
- Pulse 1 can of chickpeas in a food processor until smooth.
- Add a bunch of parsley and cilantro.
- Add lime juice, lemon juice, water, and Tahini.
- Pulse mixture until well blended.
Directions for Pizza:
- Smooth a layer of herb-infused hummus on top of the cauliflower crust.
- Sprinkled a layer of red onions over the hummus base.
- Sprinkled a layer of red cabbage, red onions, parsley, and cilantro on top.
- Garnish with olives, bacon, and whole chick peas. Cilantro and parsley are the primary herbs. Simplicity! Home-made Hummus! The lemon and lime juice flavors the Hummus. It tastes light and rich. The tahini brings out the rich nutty flavor. So if you aren’t a fan of tahini, then useless.