Cauliflower crust, bacon, olives, cilantro, parsley, chic peas, lemon juice, lime juice, tahini, and water.
Directions for Hummus:
- Pulse 1 can of chic peas in a food processor until smooth.
- Add a bunch of parsley and cilantro.
- Add lime juice,lemon juice, water and Tahini.
- Pulse mixture until well blended.
Directions for Pizza:
- Smooth a layer of herb infused hummus on top of the cauliflower crust.
- Sprinkled a layer of red onions over the hummus base.
- Sprinkled a layer of red cabbage, red onions, parsley and cilantro on top.
- Garnish with olives, bacon and whole chic peas.
Cilantro, and parsley are the primary herbs. Simplicity! Home made Hummus! The lemon and lime juice flavors the Hummus. It tastes light and rich. The tahini brings out the rich nutty flavor. So if you aren’t a fan of tahini, then use less.