Spring mix, pistachios, red cabbage, oysters, olive oil, honey, squeezed orange juice, squeezed lemon juice, squeezed lime juice, red onions, pistachios, grapefruit, 1 orange, 1 peach and 1 mango.
- Dredge jumbo oysters in a bowl of flour one at a time.
- Dip each piece into lightly beaten eggs.
- Dip oysters one piece at a time into Panko crumbs.
- Carefully place oysters one batch at a time into 375-degree canola oil.
- Gently, turn each piece until golden brown. About 2-3 minutes.
- Place oysters onto paper towels and let rest until needed.
- Make the citrus ceviche.
- Dice the fruit.
- Wisk wet ingredients, and add pistachios.
- Add dressing to diced fruit .
The base is the spring mix. I love the purple hues and textures. Then, I top the mix with oysters. Then, I spooned the citrus ceviche on top! I added the remaining pistachios as garnish.
The dish tastes amazing!