Artichoke Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Cauliflower, 1 egg, 1/2 to 1 cup parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, turmeric, kale, red onions, fresh sage, sesame seeds, artichokes, red pepper flakes mozzarella and seasonings.
Directions for the cauliflower crust:
- Place riced cauliflower in the microwave for 6 minutes and drain cauliflower of moisture with a cheese cloth.
- Combine riced cauliflower(drained of moisture) with 1 egg, 1/4 – 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, add favorite seasonings and turmeric.
- Baked at 375 until golden.
- Remove from oven.
- Let rest.
- Top crust with a layer of ricotta cheese
- Add a light layer of Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle of kale, reds onions, place couple pieces of artichokes, sprinkle red pepper flakes and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven until the mozzarella is melted and bubbling.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and garnished it with sage, sesame seeds and turmeric!This is an individual recipe project. Use your own preferences for measurements and don’t forget the love!Enjoy!